This weekend was full of food, family, and a lot of fun. We were suprised Monday evening with several inches of snow that covered the ground and cancelled school. My Thanksgiving weekend then went from four and a half days to 6 full days of relaxation. The entire fam (minus Charlie, Eddie, and Alexa) made it safely to Mom and Dad's for a Thanksgiving feast. It was adorable to watch Henry interact with Joshua for the first time. I ate more than my fair share of appetizers, dinner, and dessert and ended up with an uncomfortably full tummy. Friday morning, Sean and I joined Mom, Dad, Jen, Bren, and the boys at the VDL. We spent our long weekend playing in the snow, visiting wineries, swimming, and relaxing. It was an incredible weekend!

I can hear Mike saying, "Cheese" in this photo
Henry Longstocking
Cousins and Second Cousins
Grandpa Bud
The view from Benson Winery in Chelan
Pit stop in Leavenworth




No comments:
Post a Comment